9. ‘Selfie goatees’, selfie goatees are mainly the ‘feel good’ goatees. Mainly to boost ones’ confidence. So, together with the goatee (which could be of any type), the look is accessorized with sunglasses or an ear stud or some other stuff. This look is supposed to motivate men when they are about to perform some task which could make them nervous.
10. ‘Goatee for a particular skin colour’, yes that’s right. Your skin colour also determines the style of your goatee. Simply as you wouldn’t want to look like a gorilla with too much of facial hair. Also, the type of beard is very important to match with your skin colour. So, ensure that your goatee style is in tandem with your skin colour.
11. ‘Messy goatee’, as the name suggests, the messy goatee is a bunch of messy hair that is not trimmed properly, all the same, this messy bunch of hair is only on the chin. No moustache, no sideburns, only a patch of messed up hair on the chin. This is mostly preferred by slightly plump people.
12. ‘Swag goatee for long faced men’ this is a goatee that will make your longish face look a wee bit square and will give you a rugged and handsome look. This is mostly preferred by the youngsters. Also, men with longer face cut should go for a this-this type of goatee.
13. ‘Braided goatee’ this is a slightly offbeat goatee style and unless you like sporting an unusual look, you’d like to stay away from it. However, if you’re one of those who likes unconventional dressing and cares two hoots for people’s opinion, then this is the perfect goatee style for you. Mostly bald people prefer this type of goatee, but there’s no rule even if you have a thick mane, you could go for it.
14. ‘Trimmed goatee’, only a man who has that envious heart-shaped face that makes women swoon all over should go for the trimmed goatee. This type of goatee will enhance the looks of an already good-looking man. This gives a neat and tidy look to the men and this is a very popular look.
15. ‘Soul patch goatee’ this style of goatee was made popular by musicians like Billy Ray Cyrus. There is a small bunch of hair just below the chin that can be trimmed or shaved into a goatee. It is a very simple and elegant look preferred by thin and tall men. This look was highly famous among the African-American men.
16. ‘Goatee for oval shape’ this is for the people who have cheekbones slightly wider than the jaw bones and also their chin is vertically symmetrical to their forehead. Also, for those men who are short in height, this is the perfect goatee for them. This look can also be used by tall men. Anchor goatee and the Classic Van Dyke Goatee are the best examples of the goatee for an oval-shaped face.